Bali® Vinyl Vertical Blinds: S-Curved Buckskin
+ an extra 20% off use code BESTOF at checkout Expires 10/20
24" x 36"
Bali verticals are a cost-effective way to add drama, dimension and sleek, contemporary styling to patio doors and wider windows. Bali's Buckskin S-curved vanes offer additional privacy and light control with their unique shape. The Buckskin vinyl vertical blind collection features a leather look and has smooth texturing. Vinyl vanes are easy to maintain, durable yet fashionable, and provide good privacy. Customize your blind with a wide selection of options.
Note: Height measurement will include both the track & vanes.
BlindsGalore supports the following web browsers:
- IE 6.0+
- Firefox 2.0+
- Safari 3.1+
- Google Chrome
If the problem persists, you may contact us toll-free at 1 (877) 702-5463 to place an order.
- Matching valance is included at no additional charge
- Vinyl vanes are flame retardant, easy to clean, and provide a neutral streetside appearance
- Choose from the standard chain and cord or the optional One Touch control
- DuraLite steel headrail comes in an ivory painted finish
- Limited lifetime warranty
- If using existing outside mount measurements, the height includes both the vane and track.
- Width 9" - 178"
- Height 12" - 144"
- Minimum inside-mount depth 2 3/4"
- Minimum flush-mount depth 3 3/4"
- Minimum outside-mount space 1 1/4"
- Headrail depth and height 1 1/2" x 1 1/4"
Please note the following exceptions to the above specifications.
- One Touch Wand Control Type
- Width 9" - 144"
- Height 12" - 96"
- Maximum square feet 70'
Your browser is currently running with add-ons disabled.
To customize this product, please make sure that your browser's add-ons and plug-ins are enabled.
Custom Product Price
Primary Product Color:
- Buckskin Almond
- Width x Height:
- 24" x 36"
- Projection Brackets:
* Price is not complete until all sizes and options have been selected. Coupon discount reflected in cart.
on August 14, 2012
only had to snap some plastic slide brackets into the rail.Was not openning and closing right until I did that.