Large Window Treatments & Blinds
- Panel track blinds ideal for wide windows
- Cellular shades easy for tall and thin windows
- Wood blinds are good for tall, skinny windows
- Vertical blinds work well on oversized windows
- Utilize 2 or 3 on 1 headrail to distribute weight
When choosing window treatments for large windows consider the dimensions of the window. Horizontal blinds and cellular shades are an ideal choice for tall windows, and wood blinds work best for tall skinny windows. Vertical blinds or panel track sliding blinds usually works best on wide windows, and add height and formality to any room.
- Beige / Neutral
- White / Off-White
- Patio / Sliding Doors
customer reviews for large windows
"easy friendly help superior to local str"
By satisfied buyer from alpena mi.
I shopped local and big town super store and the service and knowledge cannot compete or compare to your site.View this product
"Pleased in Bristol, Illinois"
By Blind Happy from Bristol, Illinois
We are very pleased with the vertal blinds we ordered. They are beautiful, fit perfect and were easy to install. Also easy to open and close, only wish we had purchased them sooner.View this product