Large Window Treatments & Blinds
- Panel track blinds ideal for wide windows
- Cellular shades easy for tall and thin windows
- Wood blinds are good for tall, skinny windows
- Vertical blinds work well on oversized windows
- Utilize 2 or 3 on 1 headrail to distribute weight
When choosing window treatments for large windows consider the dimensions of the window. Horizontal blinds and cellular shades are an ideal choice for tall windows, and wood blinds work best for tall skinny windows. Vertical blinds or panel track sliding blinds usually works best on wide windows, and add height and formality to any room.
Beige / Neutral (1)
Beige / neutral is a versatile color that goes well with many different looks.
White / Off-White (1)
Choose from our selection of window treatments featuring white and off-white fabrics and materials.
Yellow / Cream (1)
Choose from our selection of window treatments featuring yellow and cream colored fabrics and materials.