Large Window Treatments & Blinds
- Panel track blinds ideal for wide windows
- Cellular shades easy for tall and thin windows
- Wood blinds are good for tall, skinny windows
- Vertical blinds work well on oversized windows
- Utilize 2 or 3 on 1 headrail to distribute weight
When choosing window treatments for large windows consider the dimensions of the window. Horizontal blinds and cellular shades are an ideal choice for tall windows, and wood blinds work best for tall skinny windows. Vertical blinds or panel track sliding blinds usually works best on wide windows, and add height and formality to any room.
Make a bold decorating statement with tonal or multi-colored patterned window treatments
French Doors (1)
Take a look at our wide selection of French Door Window Treatments.
customer reviews for large windows
"Do a great job of blocking the sun"
By Doug in NC from Rutherfordton
These blinds are great. They do a great job of blocking the sun.View this product
"Great solar shades"
By Bill from NH
Nice fabric; easy to instal. Only issue was the instructions on how to increase the spring tension which did not match with what the shade looked like.View this product