Large Window Treatments & Blinds
- Panel track blinds ideal for wide windows
- Cellular shades easy for tall and thin windows
- Wood blinds are good for tall, skinny windows
- Vertical blinds work well on oversized windows
- Utilize 2 or 3 on 1 headrail to distribute weight
When choosing window treatments for large windows consider the dimensions of the window. Horizontal blinds and cellular shades are an ideal choice for tall windows, and wood blinds work best for tall skinny windows. Vertical blinds or panel track sliding blinds usually works best on wide windows, and add height and formality to any room.
retail $171.35 $115.00 + an extra 15% off
Certified Best for Kids
Although light is substantially blocked, some vague shadows may be visible.
French Doors (1)
Take a look at our wide selection of French Door Window Treatments.
customer reviews for large windows
"Do a great job of blocking the sun"
By Doug in NC from Rutherfordton
These blinds are great. They do a great job of blocking the sun.View this product
"Exactly as ordered"
By Roger from Hot Springs
We had a shade custom made for a window. It was as ordered and fit perfect.View this product