Large Window Treatments & Blinds
- Panel track blinds ideal for wide windows
- Cellular shades easy for tall and thin windows
- Wood blinds are good for tall, skinny windows
- Vertical blinds work well on oversized windows
- Utilize 2 or 3 on 1 headrail to distribute weight
When choosing window treatments for large windows consider the dimensions of the window. Horizontal blinds and cellular shades are an ideal choice for tall windows, and wood blinds work best for tall skinny windows. Vertical blinds or panel track sliding blinds usually works best on wide windows, and add height and formality to any room.
customer reviews for large windows
"Great quality, easy to install."
By UtahIggy from Saint George, UT
I installed three blinds in just a few minutes. They were delivered exactly as I anticipated, and the installation was simple. We are very pleased with the product and recommend Blindsgalore.View this product
By pat from pa
i will recommend blindsgalore great service they are behind there product at 100% thank youView this product