French Door Blinds, Window Treatments & Shades
- Consider door shape and position of handles
- Pick shallow treatments that hang close to the door
- 1" wood blinds and roller shades are ideal
- Hold down brackets are good for regularly shut shades
- Choose cordless for a sleek look and easy control
French doors have decorative handles that could interfere with the operation of door blinds or shades, so you'll want to choose a window treatment that is not very deep with an outside mount. If you plan on regularly raising and lowering your shade, go cordless to avoid getting cords tangled up on the door handle while also increasing child and pet safety. If you plan on leaving the shade down, you should select the hold down brackets when customizing your blind. These are installed on the door to keep the bottom of the shade in place.
retail $90.89 $60.90 + an extra 15% off
Refineback to products
Size24" x 36"
- Cellular / Honeycomb (1)
- Faux Wood Blinds (1)
- Roller Shades (1)
- Solar Screens (1)
- Venetian Blinds (1)
- Cordless (4)
- Cordless Top Down/Bottom Up (1)
- Easy Cleaning (2)
- Graber Comparable (1)
- Hunter Douglas Comparable (1)
- Privacy (2)
- Remote Control / Motorized (3)
- Routeless (1)
- Top Down/Bottom Up (1)
customer reviews for french doors
"Quality at a great price"
By Denice from California
Purchased Daybreak II - 3/8" Cell Butter Creme top down bottom up to replace expensive motorized Hunter Douglas cellulars that kept malfunctioning. No regrets.View this product
"Do a great job of blocking the sun"
By Doug in NC from Rutherfordton
These blinds are great. They do a great job of blocking the sun.View this product