French Door Blinds & French Door Window Treatments
- Consider door shape and position of handles
- Pick shallow treatments that hang close to the door
- 1" wood blinds and roller shades are ideal
- Hold down brackets are good for regularly shut shades
- Choose cordless for a sleek look and easy control
French doors have decorative handles that could interfere with the operation of door blinds or shades, so you'll want to choose a window treatment that is not very deep with an outside mount. If you plan on regularly raising and lowering your shade, go cordless to avoid getting cords tangled up on the door handle while also increasing child and pet safety. If you plan on leaving the shade down, you should select the hold down brackets when customizing your blind. These are installed on the door to keep the bottom of the shade in place.
retail $61.19 $41.00 + an extra 20% off
retail $91.04 $61.00 + an extra 20% off
Customizeback to products
Size24" x 36"
- Cordless (2)
- Cordless Top Down/Bottom Up (2)
- Easy Cleaning (1)
- Graber Comparable (1)
- Hunter Douglas Comparable (1)
- Privacy (1)
- Remote Control / Motorized (2)
- Top Down/Bottom Up (1)
customer reviews for french doors
"Life long users"
We have been using blindgalore shades for over 20 years to keep our house cool in the summer and warm in the winter. They are attractive, well made, cut to fit to perfection and the customer service is excellent, as are the prices.View this product
"Quality at a great price"
By Denice from California
Purchased Daybreak II - 3/8" Cell Butter Creme top down bottom up to replace expensive motorized Hunter Douglas cellulars that kept malfunctioning. No regrets.View this product