Media Room & Home Theater Curtains
- Prevent or reduce glare on screens
- Solid shades are ideal to block light
- Blackout shades offer total darkness
- Soften light with solar or cellular shades
- Curtains will block additional light seepage
Get rid of the distracting glare on your television screen with home theater curtains and blackout shades. Solar screen shades and semi-opaque cellular shades will uniformly soften light to minimize glare, while a blackout shade will completely darken the room. Please keep in mind that "blackout" only applies to light passing through the fabric and you may need to consider light going around the sides of the shade. Curtains are also a practical solution in this case and will be able to completely cover your existing blinds or shades. Solid shades will always be more effective at reducing glare than blinds with slats and holes that allow light to pass through.
Customizeback to products
Size24" x 36"
- Alexa Compatible (1)
- Blackout (2)
- Cordless (2)
- Cordless Top Down/Bottom Up (2)
- Graber Comparable (1)
- Hunter Douglas Comparable (1)
- Privacy (2)
- Remote Control / Motorized (2)
- Top Down/Bottom Up (2)
customer reviews for home theater
This cellular shade is of good constuction and quality. It is excellent for blocking light.View this product
"Love Bali cellular shades"
By from Williamsburg
The Bali cellular shades (Midnight style blackout type) look great.View this product