Large Window Treatments & Blinds
- Panel track blinds ideal for wide windows
- Cellular shades easy for tall, thin windows
- Wood blinds are good for tall, narrow windows
- Vertical blinds work well on oversized windows
- Utilize 2 or 3 on 1 headrail to distribute weight
When choosing window treatments for large windows consider the dimensions of the window. Horizontal blinds and cellular shades are an ideal choice for tall windows, and wood blinds work best for tall skinny windows. Vertical blinds or panel track sliding blinds usually works best on wide windows, and add height and formality to any room.
customer reviews for large windows
By fine blind installer from menifee ca.
I received my order in good time and condition.everything was packadged very welland completeView this product
We have two sliders in our open living room and purchased two panel tracks and absolutely love them!! My husband doesn't get into the whole decorating thing but he made a comment on how nice they look! I will be purchasing another for our basement living room!View this product