Large Window Treatments & Blinds
- Cellular shades are lightweight, easy to lift
- Roman shades add a beautiful soft look
- Faux wood blinds for a warm, traditional look
- Utilize 2 or 3 on 1 headrail to better distribute weight
- Learn more about covering large windows
When choosing window treatments for large windows consider the dimensions of the window. Horizontal blinds and cellular shades are an ideal choice for tall windows, and wood blinds work best for tall skinny windows. Vertical blinds or panel track sliding blinds usually works best on wide windows, and add height and formality to any room.
- Vertical Blind Alternatives
- Good Housekeeping
- Beige / Neutral
- Family Room / Den
- Living Room
customer reviews for large windows
"Great replacement for my old panels"
By remodeling from NC
When I moved into my home there was an old panel track system in place over the sliding glass doors in my family. I have never liked them, but I like the panel track system. I was so glad to find your site when looking for replacement panels. I am so glad I decided to replace the whole system. The valance and the bottom detail make these very elegant. They look great.View this product