Large Window Treatments & Blinds
- Cellular shades are lightweight, easy to lift
- Roman shades add a beautiful soft look
- Faux wood blinds for a warm, traditional look
- Utilize 2 or 3 on 1 headrail to better distribute weight
- Learn more about covering large windows
When choosing window treatments for large windows consider the dimensions of the window. Horizontal blinds and cellular shades are an ideal choice for tall windows, and wood blinds work best for tall skinny windows. Vertical blinds or panel track sliding blinds usually works best on wide windows, and add height and formality to any room.
Although light is substantially blocked, some vague shadows may be visible.
Vertical Blind Alternatives (1)
Unique visual appeal. Ideal for big windows or doors.