Large Window Treatments & Blinds
- Panel track blinds ideal for wide windows
- Cellular shades easy for tall, thin windows
- Wood blinds are good for tall, narrow windows
- Vertical blinds work well on oversized windows
- Utilize 2 or 3 on 1 headrail to distribute weight
When choosing window treatments for large windows consider the dimensions of the window. Horizontal blinds and cellular shades are an ideal choice for tall windows, and wood blinds work best for tall skinny windows. Vertical blinds or panel track sliding blinds usually works best on wide windows, and add height and formality to any room.
- Vertical Blinds
- Patio / Sliding Doors
customer reviews for large windows
By She from Louisiana
Love the blinds the quality is very rich, haven't put them up yet but they will make the room very attractive.View this product
"Absolutely The Best!!!"
By Sparkle Diva from Wilmington, NC
I absolutely love them! Excellent quality, rich color and a great price.View this product