Privacy Shades, Blinds & Window Treatments
- Opaque products to maintain privacy
- Routeless slats avoid light seepage
- Add a liner for increased opaqueness
- Layer coverings for light versatility
- Good for bed, bath & streetside rooms
Privacy blinds and shades are opaque, or non-transparent, enough to prevent view-through, even when backlit. Perfect for rooms facing the street or a neighbor, privacy shades or routeless blinds are perfect for keeping the inside of your home hidden. Some blind styles, such as woven woods, will require an added privacy liner to provide the extra opacity needed. We also recommend choosing a top down/bottom up lift option or layering your treatments, like a faux wood combined with drapery, to best balance your light control and privacy needs. While these products will block view-through, they will not necessarily block all light like our blackout shades.