Solar Shades & Solar Blinds
- Reduce glare and limit solar heat gain
- "Window sunglasses" block UV rays
- Preserve your view to the outside
- Improve your home's energy efficiency
- Click here to see what your view will look like
Prevent damaging UV rays from entering your home while still preserving your view with energy saving solar shades and sun shades. These functional, sun-blocking shades will shield you from distracting glare and are a perfect choice for media rooms and coastal homes. While they won't provide complete privacy at night, solar shades are available in several screen openness factors, ranging from 3% to 14%, letting you choose exactly how much light you'd like to let through your windows. The smaller the number, the less "open" the sun shade is. For maximum view-through, choose a higher openness number. For greater light blocking, consider a smaller openness number.