Levolor® Solar Shades
- Diffuses harmful UV rays to protect your interior
- Cuts down on heat, keeping your home comfortable
- Ideal for retaining an unobstructed view
- Shades range between 3% and 15% openness
- Unique colors and nature-inspired designs match any décor
- Follow our measure and order guide to assure proper fit of your shade.
BlindsGalore supports the following web browsers:
- IE 6.0+
- Firefox 2.0+
- Safari 3.1+
- Google Chrome
If the problem persists, you may contact us toll-free at 1 (877) 702-5463 to place an order.
- Solar Screen 3 has 3% openness; Solar Screen 5 has 5% openness; Woven Screen has 9% openness; Solar Screen 10 has 10% openness; Herringbone has 11% openness; Seed Stitch, Tides and Grass has 12% openness; Tweed has 15% openness
- Note: inside mount shades will have up to a 3/4" light gap on each side
- Standard clutch control system allows perfect positioning of the shade at any height
- Shades over 98" have a maximum height of 120" and will be made with the fabric turned width for length and a seam will be sewn across the width of the shade as close to the top as possible
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Note: Solar shades do not offer nighttime privacy - lighted interiors allow visibility from outdoors; a secondary window treatment may be necessary to ensure privacy at night
- Width 7" - 144"
- Height 12" - 120"
- Minimum inside-mount depth 3"
- Minimum flush-mount depth 3 1/2"
- Minimum outside-mount space 3"
Please note the following exceptions to the above specifications.
- Cordless Lift
- Width 18" - 84"
Your browser is currently running with add-ons disabled.
To customize this product, please make sure that your browser's add-ons and plug-ins are enabled.
Custom Product Price
Primary Product Color:
- Solar Screen 3 White
- Width x Height:
- 24" x 36"
by Jeanne from Clear Lake, MN on December 30, 2014
I ordered my soloar shades from Blinds Galore and couldn't be happier! They are beautiful, block some of the heat from the sun and still allow some visibility to the lake. I'm planning on ordering more blinds soon. They also have great customer service.
on July 1, 2014
Very pleased! Color, construction, all great. Lower score for ease of installation only because it is very large, 118" width, so more challenging, but otherwise easy. Ordered valance which did not come with blind, but customer service quickly corrected. Great value!!!
by Jules from spokane on June 2, 2014
I bought three of these blinds for windows in my kitchen. They are so clean, sleek and almost invisible. They block the sun when I need it blocked, but still allow me to see out. I wish they were a tiny bit more opaque for evening, but I wasn't willing to give up visibility from inside. So I just have to remember I am visible when it's dark out and I have the lights on in my kitchen.