Blindsgalore® Solar Shades
Retail: $77.64(33% off)
- Maintains your view while cutting back on solar heat gain
- Perfect for rooms that receive direct sunlight
- Choose the ideal openness level for your view
- Defends your home against harmful UV exposure
- Limits heat gain in warm months, lowering your energy bill
- See our measure and order guide for more information.
BlindsGalore supports the following web browsers:
- IE 6.0+
- Firefox 2.0+
- Safari 3.1+
- Google Chrome
If the problem persists, you may contact us toll-free at 1 (877) 702-5463 to place an order.
- Available with standard spring roller system or upgrade to the optional continuous cord loop system
- NOTE: Streetside is color of fabric
- Ideal for high sun areas without losing your view
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Note: Solar shades do not offer nighttime privacy - lighted interiors allow visibility from outdoors; a secondary window treatment may be necessary to ensure privacy at night
- All Blindsgalore solar shades are certified by the GREENGUARD Institute and meet the NFPA California Title 19 fire retardant standards
- Width 15" - 96"
- Height 24" - 96"
- Minimum inside-mount depth 3"
- Minimum flush-mount depth 3"
- Minimum outside-mount space 2 1/4"
Please note the following exceptions to the above specifications.
- Spring Roller (Cordless) Lift
- Width 24" - 70"
- Height 24" - 72"
- Large Colored Cassette Valance
- Minimum inside-mount depth 3 3/8"
- Minimum flush-mount depth 4 1/8"
Your browser is currently running with add-ons disabled.
To customize this product, please make sure that your browser's add-ons and plug-ins are enabled.
Custom Product Price
Primary Product Color:
- 1% Openness White
- Width x Height:
- 24" x 36"
"Great Solar Shades"
from Cypress, CA on May 21, 2015
The solar shades work very well and look excellent. Very easy to install.
by satisfied customer from Maryland on May 4, 2015
I purchased one for work to block out heat and sunlight from a very small office.It made a huge difference. I was so happy I purchased on for home. I have a large window that looksout onto a deck and pool, the room can really heat up in the spring and summer. It is working great and will allow us to see our grandchildren without raising the blind. I highly recommend!