Large Window Treatments & Blinds
- Panel track blinds ideal for wide windows
- Cellular shades easy for tall and thin windows
- Wood blinds are good for tall, skinny windows
- Vertical blinds work well on oversized windows
- Utilize 2 or 3 on 1 headrail to distribute weight
When choosing window treatments for large windows consider the dimensions of the window. Horizontal blinds and cellular shades are an ideal choice for tall windows, and wood blinds work best for tall skinny windows. Vertical blinds or panel track sliding blinds usually works best on wide windows, and add height and formality to any room.
- Panel Track Blinds
- Beige / Neutral
- Child Safe
customer reviews for large windows
"Better than expected"
By Sally from Hawthorne, FL
My sliding panels are a higher quality than I expected. They are surely gorgeous.View this product
"Really Great Look and Feel!!!"
By AJ from Silver Spring MD
I'm in complete love with my sliding panels. They are better than expected...View this product