Large Window Treatments & Blinds
- Panel track blinds ideal for wide windows
- Cellular shades easy for tall and thin windows
- Wood blinds are good for tall, skinny windows
- Vertical blinds work well on oversized windows
- Utilize 2 or 3 on 1 headrail to distribute weight
When choosing window treatments for large windows consider the dimensions of the window. Horizontal blinds and cellular shades are an ideal choice for tall windows, and wood blinds work best for tall skinny windows. Vertical blinds or panel track sliding blinds usually works best on wide windows, and add height and formality to any room.
24" x 36"
customer reviews for large windows
By Lovemyblinds from Boyne City
These blinds are very attractive and well-made and are exactly as expected. They open and close smoothly and have a durability that I haven't been fortunate enough to find before from other manufacturers.View this product
By Mom from Great Falls, MT
Very happy with the blinds! They keep the sun out and are beautiful.View this product