Easter always calls for egg-citing egg decorations. Instead of opting for another set of boring pastels this year, why not try something a bit more unique? These galaxy themed Easter eggs take only a few minutes to create and are absolutely out of this world!
What You Need
1. Black Plastic Eggs
2. Variety of Blue and Purple/Pink Paint
3. Sponge Brushes
4. Stiff Paintbrush
5. Small Cup (Dixie or similar)
How It’s Done
1. Dab paints onto egg, from darkest to lightest
2. Dab small amounts of water to blend further
3. Splatter white and gold (yellow) paint with toothbrush to create stars.