Best for insulation, cellular, aka honeycomb shades, come in many colors, textures and opacities.
see cellular shades
Woven Wood Shades
Best for adding a natural charm to the room, woven woods are made from reeds and bamboo-like textures.
see woven wood shades
Best for a luxurious fabric feel, roman shades add a drapery-like softness to the room, with a focus on fabric, color and pattern.
see roman shades
Best for any light needs from blackout to barely there, roller shades come in any color, pattern and style you can desire.
see roller shades
Best for reducing glare and solar heat gain, solar shades block UV rays and can still preserve your view.
see solar shades
Best for a graceful, airy room, sheer shades have soft inner vanes that, when open, will softly frame your view and, when closed, will nicely filter the light.
see sheer shades
Best for a simple and casual look, pleated shades maintain an accordion fold, appearing as slats, but will cover the window fully.
see pleated shades
Best for reducing UV rays and heat buildup, outdoor roller shades and soft drapery create privacy while still preserving views.
see outdoor shades
* Sale excludes outdoor awnings, select boutique products, and products receiving free promotional upgrades. Free cordless upgrade excludes Bali® lightblockers and tailored romans.
* Free shipping on all orders up to 94" in width or vertical blinds under 94" in height and within the contiguous United States.
* No sales tax except for residents of CA and WA.
* Starting price is for 24x36 window treatments.
* Restrictions apply to the Blindsgalore Guarantee. Please see this page for details
get free shipping on orders to the contiguous U.S.*