Skylight Shades & Blinds
- Cellular shades popular for their superior insulation
- Avoid common unwanted heat loss and gain
- Special tracks allow all angles of window coverage
- Protect your interior from UV damage
- Enjoy the light above while maintaining temp control
- Why choose a single or double cell?
The insulating properties of skylight shades make them extremely efficient at reducing the considerable heat transfer that can occur through skylights, and light filtering and blackout options allow for custom light control. Supportive sidetracks allow the shades to be installed at any angle and retain their tension. Skylight blinds may be operated manually by hand or with an extension pole, or be motorized for the ultimate convenience.
Refineback to products
customer reviews for skylights
"perfect fit and application"
By from Southern Maryland
Applied the shades on 2 S.E. facing skylights. Easy to open and close with a wand. perfect light filter.View this product
By ginnyha from tucson, AZ
It is forecast to be 110 tomorrow. Installed 2 skylights on new home purchase to save on AC billeasy to install, easy to save money on utilities. Thank you!View this product