Skylight Shades & Blinds
- Cellular shades popular for their superior insulation
- Avoid common unwanted heat loss and gain
- Special tracks allow all angles of window coverage
- Protect your interior from UV damage
- Enjoy the light above while maintaining temp control
- Why choose a single or double cell?
The insulating properties of skylight shades make them extremely efficient at reducing the considerable heat transfer that can occur through skylights, and light filtering and blackout options allow for custom light control. Supportive sidetracks allow the shades to be installed at any angle and retain their tension. Skylight blinds may be operated manually by hand or with an extension pole, or be motorized for the ultimate convenience.
customer reviews for skylights
By pw from georgia
I installed these blinds with little trouble. The look great. I only wish that I had done it 12 years ago. Great ProductView this product
By Mr. Charlie from Tuxedo
I have 8 skylights that let a tremendous amount of heat in my house on a sunny summer day. I purchased the Bali Skytrack blinds in hopes to reduce/eliminate this problem. They work beautifully and my central AC is running half the amount of time is used to. The install was easyView this product