Features and Benefits of Top Down Bottom Up Window Treatments
- Combine privacy and light control
- Lower from top and raise from bottom
- Versatile light control all around
- Corded styles operate with 2 cords
- Cordless styles allow pull as desired
Top down bottom up shades are most commonly used to allow natural light into the room while still maintaining privacy from the street. Position top down bottom up blinds as fully open, fully drawn, or any combination in between with the operation of independent top and bottom rails. For increased child and pet safety, choose cordless top down/bottom up to simply maneuver your shades with handles at the top and bottom. For very tall or hard to reach windows, consider standard top down bottom up lift cords instead of cordless for reachability.