Nursery Blackout Blinds & Window Treatments
- Cordless treatments are the safest option
- Room darkening fabrics promote sleep
- Add to décor with a decorative, printed shade
- Cellular shades insulate for temperature control
- Choose from numerous color and pattern options
The perfect finishing touch to a well-designed nursery is a carefully selected window treatment. While little ones deserve style, the most important consideration is their health and safety. By choosing a cordless or motorized shade, you can ensure they are safe in their very first room.
customer reviews for nurseries
"does not offer "significant privacy""
By Becky from DE
The blinds look great (oyster color) and seem like they will hold up. However, they do not offer the advertised "significant privacy". In the evening when the lights are on in the house, from the outside you can clearly see in the house, well beyond just shadows. During the day it seems to be fine. So if this is for a window where privacy isn't an issue, these may be great for you. I wish they worked for us.View this product