Skylight Shades & Blinds
- Cellular shades popular for their superior insulation
- Avoid common unwanted heat loss and gain
- Special tracks allow all angles of window coverage
- Protect your interior from UV damage
- Enjoy the light above while maintaining temp control
- Why choose a single or double cell?
The insulating properties of skylight shades make them extremely efficient at reducing the considerable heat transfer that can occur through skylights, and light filtering and blackout options allow for custom light control. Supportive sidetracks allow the shades to be installed at any angle and retain their tension. Skylight blinds may be operated manually by hand or with an extension pole, or be motorized for the ultimate convenience.
- Mini Blinds
- 1" Slats
- Horizontal Blinds
- Beige / Neutral
- Red / Pink
- White / Off-White
- RV / Motorhome
customer reviews for skylights
By Karenpj from Coconut Creek
The fit is perfect and the guage is great for a large window. The blind is very light weight.View this product
"Let's pull blinds so nice to look ay"
By PeeDab from Nebraska
The nice thing about my blinds that they matched the color from my drapies. It's nice finding a company who also willing to cut to your figuresView this product