French Door Blinds & French Door Window Treatments
- Consider door shape and position of handles
- Pick shallow treatments that hang close to the door
- 1" wood blinds and roller shades are ideal
- Hold down brackets are good for regularly shut shades
- Choose cordless for a sleek look and easy control
French doors have decorative handles that could interfere with the operation of door blinds or shades, so you'll want to choose a window treatment that is not very deep with an outside mount. If you plan on regularly raising and lowering your shade, go cordless to avoid getting cords tangled up on the door handle while also increasing child and pet safety. If you plan on leaving the shade down, you should select the hold down brackets when customizing your blind. These are installed on the door to keep the bottom of the shade in place.
customer reviews for french doors
"Do a great job of blocking the sun"
By Doug in NC from Rutherfordton
These blinds are great. They do a great job of blocking the sun.View this product
"Great solar shades"
By Bill from NH
Nice fabric; easy to instal. Only issue was the instructions on how to increase the spring tension which did not match with what the shade looked like.View this product